Saturday, November 13, 2010

Book Blogger Holiday Swap

I know that I am cutting this extremely close to the sign up deadline (tomorrow-November 14th), but I did not want to miss this event. I had a great time shopping for my special blogger last year, and received a fun package in return.  Here are the details about signing up....DO IT QUICK if you have not done so already.

Make sure you do so before the deadline: November 14, 2010. In order to make sure everyone gets matched up and gifts get sent in a timely manner, we will be closing sign-ups after November 14.
So go ahead and fill out the form now! If you’re not sure how to answer one of the questions, refer back to the FAQs. If you’re still not sure, leave a comment and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
–>Click HERE to go to the Google form and sign up.<–
Help spread the word, please!
  • A brief mention of it in your next blog post.
  • A button in your sidebar (steal the one in this post or go to our buttons page for a smaller version).
  • Whatever you want to do!

12 comments:

  1. I participated in it last year but I am not going to do it this year. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun :-) I hope you all have fun with this. I'm doing a different book swap on the blogosphere but I wish I could do them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great thing... Wish you the best and yes, have fun!!
    Thanks for your wonderful comment...
    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier-I hope you have a great time in the book swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, thanks again for dropping by my blog. Yes, I see we have some similarities in book taste. I'm not a big joiner of things, but I am thinking theses challenges sound like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first year participating, and I can't wait! I always loved the whole "Secret Santa" thing. Doing it with books is just that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did this last year, but couldn't this year. Have fun in the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did this swap the last two years and it was pretty disapointing so I decided to skip it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to participating again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have put up this up on my sidebar :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, shoot. I missed the deadline since I have been AWOL from blogging. I really enjoyed doing it last year, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.