Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Teaser



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miz B and Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:
 
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
 

p. 81....People tend to fear anyone who is different. Some were particularly narrow-minded in their regard of simpletons, believing they should be isolated for the welfare and safekeeping of themselves and others".    ......(this book is very good; it hooked me from the first page.)

15 comments:

  1. Sounds good.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teaser sounds very good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to hear of a book that hooks you from the first page. It sounds great.

    Have a good week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! I've never read Sandra Brown. Check out my teaser at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this sounds good! I haven't read a Sandra Brown book in awhile. I should begin again.

    My teaser:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesdays_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not read Sandra Brown in years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I have heard good things about this book...
    Here is mine:http://sumanam.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. People still act that way to this day. I gave up on Brown a while back but I will probably have to read this one, especially because it hooked you from the first page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover of this book....I'm adding it to my list. Great tease!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never read or heard of this book. Love that sentence though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too true.

    I've never read Sandra Brown but I have read quite a few books that hooked me from the first page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad to hear this book is so good because I downloaded it on my eReader the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this teaser! Captivating! Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.