Monday, May 25, 2009

Mail Box Monday - May 25, 2009

Mailbox Mondays is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.


My mailbox was full this week with this treasure chest of books.

  1. Dark Places: A Novel; Gillian Flynn (almost done & it's very creepy but pretty good) - courtesy of Amazon Vine program.
  2. Burnt Shadows: A Novel; Kamila Shamsie - courtesy of Amazon Vine Program
  3. The Crying Tree: A Novel; Nasem Rakha - ARC 7/2009
  4. A Short History of Women: A Novel; Kate Walbert - ARC - 6/2009 - courtesy of Simon & Schusters Advisory Board
  5. Gold of Kings: A Novel; Davis Bunn - ARC - courtesy of Simon & Schusters Advisory Board
  6. Cutting Loose; Nadine Dajani - courtesy of Forge Publicity
  7. A Thread of Truth; Marie Bostwick - pub date 5/26 - Kensington Books







11 comments:

  1. That is a full mailbox -- which will make for some happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great reading ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look good! I am especially interested in Dark Places...that one is on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished Burnt Shadows a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it.

    I hope you do also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all look good! I recently picked up a copy of Burnt Shadows at the store--I figured I'd resisted long enough. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm beginning to hear more and more about DARK PLACES. It sounds really good! Let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, some good ones there. Lucky you getting Thread of Truth. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you got some great books this week, including several I've never heard of. I'm particularly curious about A Short History of Women (although the cover is pretty blah!). Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Burnt Shadows in my pile, and am anxious to get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be interested to see your review of Burnt Shadows. It's one I almost requested, but I resisted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.