Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Stack


Picked out my November stack yesterday. Funny how some of these same titles have appeared a few months in a row now.
  • The Meaning of Night; Michael Cox - book group read Dec
  • Pocketful of Names; Joe Coomer - love this author
  • A Recipe for Bees; Dargatz
  • The 19th Wife; Ebershoff - cuz I heard it was good
  • The Gate House; DeMille (audio) - sequel to The Gold Coast - love this author- 2.5/5
  • A Walk in the Woods; Bill Bryson (audio) - 4/5
  • The Cellist of Sarajevo; Galloway - 4/5
  • The Childrens Blizzard; Larson
  • Lost and Found:Dogs, Cats and Everyday Heroes at Our Country Animal Shelter; Hess
  • I See You Everywhere; Julia Glass - 2/5
  • The Tenderness of Wolves; Penney
  • Telex from Cuba; Kurshner
  • We are Eternal; Brown (NF)
  • Death With Interruptions; Saramago - left over from last month
  • A View From Garden City; Baugh
  • Black Swan Green; Mitchell - left over from last 2 months :)
  • Certain Poor Shepherds; Thomas
  • The Hour I First Believed; Wally Lamb - to be released on 11/11/08 - 4/5

2 comments:

  1. What a nice stack of books! Jealous...!

    You heard I See You Everywhere was awful? I enjoyed it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, several people told me they could barely get thought it, but I don't let that discourage me--everyone is different. Glad you liked it Jill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.