Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Waiting on Wednesday - The Hour I First Believed; Wally Lamb



I have been a huge Wally Lamb fan and have been disappointed it has been so long since his last books: She's Come Undone and I Know This Much is True. "After a 10-year hiatus from fiction, on November 11, 2008, Wally Lamb returns with THE HOUR I FIRST BELIEVED, a sprawling, emotionally rich novel about two married high-school teachers who work at Columbine High School during the deadly shooting of 1999." "Lamb was a two-time Oprah Book Club author; his first two novels, SHE'S COME UNDONE and I KNOW THIS MUCH IS TRUE, have sold over six million copies as a result of his earnest depiction of physical and mental suffering, and for his compelling tales of redemption in the face of tragedy."

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.