Friday, September 26, 2008

152 - Latte Trouble; Cleo Coyle


Latte Trouble, by Cleo Coyle is book #3 of the Coffeehouse Mystery Series. I have enjoyed the first two books in this series however, the ending to this book was similar to many cozy mysteries I have read before. I found that disappointing.

In this installment Clare Cosi and her staff are busy as The Blend is hosting a private party during Fall Fashion Week, featuring a new line of Java Jewelry. During the party one of the guests is poisoned and dies while drinking a Latte. Tucker, one the The Blend's Barista's is suspected. Clare investigates and hopes to find the real killer so that Tucker will be free.

One of the best things about this series are the recipes. If you are ready for a fun mindless read, the Coffeehouse Mysteries are recommended.

RATING - 3/5 - COMPLETED - 9/26/08

2 comments:

  1. Good review. The story did get silly at times, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Have fun reading!

    Robin of mytwoblessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun mindless reads are exactly what I need sometimes! I have the first in this series on my bookshelves, I know I'll get to it one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.