Wednesday, September 24, 2008

149 - Breaking Dawn; Stephenie Meyer

Whew....I just finished listening to the audio version of Breaking Dawn (Book 4 of the Twilight Saga). I am a big fan of the audios for this series; the reader is terrific.

I'm not going to comment on anything specific in the book. I loved the way the book began, and I found some parts were pretty intense. I thought the author did a good job bringing the loose ends together at the end. There was no way that Meyer was going to please all her readers with this book.

Personally, I am happy that the series has ended, as after this one I feel pretty "vampired-out". If you were a fan of the first (3) books, and you have not yet read Breaking Dawn, I recommend you do so; I don't think you will be disappointed.

RATING - 4/5 - COMPLETED - 9/24/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.