Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cozy Mystery Challenge in September

Kris is hosting a Cozy Mystery Challenge during the month of September.

  1. Decide on a number of cozy mysteries to read in September. (This can be from 1 up to, well, whatever you think you can squeeze in!)
  2. Create a post on your blog with the number you plan to read for this challenge and possible title selections, please create a link back to this post so others can easily find the challenge home if they wish to join.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm committing to (5) since I have many other books I want to read in September as well.

I'm planning on reading some of Cleo Coyle's Coffeehouse books which I have been wanting to read for some time. I completed book #1 last year and others on my shelf. I'd also like to read (1) by a new author.


#1 - Through the Grinder - 3/5
#2 - Latte Trouble- 3/5

#3 - Murder Most Frothy
#4 - Decaffeinated Corpse
#5 - Murder is Binding - Lorna Barrett - 4/5


The COZY MYSTERY CHALLENGE ended on September 30th and I committed to reading (5) COZY books, but I only read (3). I just realized that I do not enjoy cozies as much as contemporary lit, I still wanted to thank Kris for hosting this challenge. I had fun.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you signed up for my challenge!

    I'll have to return to your blog after it's over to read your reviews on this series, I have the first to read but still haven't. Maybe I should read it in Sept. too!
    haha!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.