Saturday, June 28, 2008

Favorite Books of 2006

In 2006 I read 187 books.My Top 10 fiction & non fiction are listed below:

FICTION
  1. Water For Elephants; Sarah Gruen
  2. The Crimes of Jordan Wise; Pronzini
  3. The Things They Carried; O'Brien
  4. The Road; Comac McCarthy
  5. Cage of Stars; Mitchard
  6. The Thirteenth Tale; Setterfield
  7. The Analyst; Jon Katzenbach
  8. Wild Fire; Nelson DeMille
  9. Slay Ride; Grabenstein
  10. Book of Lost Things; Connolly
Non Fiction
  1. Wisdom of Our Fathers; Tim Russert
  2. The Great Hurricane; Burns
  3. How Reading Changed My Life; Quindlen
  4. The Blessing of the Animals; Gonzalez
  5. In Cold Blood; Capote
  6. Freakonomics; Leavitt
  7. From Baghdad With Love; Kopelmann
  8. I Feel Bad About My Neck; Ephron
  9. Found Dogs; Lufkin
  10. Three Weeks With My Brother; Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.